Looking to expand your business?

We are a corporate finance firm focusing in assisting companies with
their expansion plans. Our combined strengths and capital resources
enable us to deliver sophisticated financial solutions to businesses and
institutions across UAE and GCC. With a wealth of experience across
industries and across the UAE and GCC. corporatefinanse@gmail.com

We offer the best of breed no matter what stage in the business life
cycle your company is in. Established companies looking to expand
physically beyond their locations can count on us for:

Capital Raising and Funding Identification Solutions
Exit Solutions
Industry Research and Company Analysis
Organizational Development and Interim Administrative Services
Partner Identification Solutions
Pre-IPO Advisory
Project Development and Real Estate
Structure Solutions