Fw: Re: visit to japan

NetBSDのdeveloperのひとりのAntti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>さんが
N+Iに合わせて日本に遊びにくるかもしれません。
やまのさんとは少し話しましたが、ホスティング&宿泊場所等
遊んでくれる人を募集しますです。

On Tue May 08 2001 at 10:57:31 +0900, Jun Ebihara wrote:
> From: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
> Subject: Re: visit to japan
> Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 19:49:14 +0300
>
> > I might be interested in coming around for the first two or
> > alternatively the third, if I can trick someone into providing some
> > hosting (ie. a few m^2 of floor space to sleep on). First two might fit
> > my schedule better, tho.
>
> I can help you.Tell me your plan.

The initial plan would be come there on a plane which is there at Tokyo
Narita Wednesday 6.6. ~9:00AM. Most preferably I'd leave on Saturday
10.6. 11AM from Narita again (dunno how that'll affect attendance to the
other meeting, though)

Anyways, this is still open, since to afford the trip I'll have to take
cheap tickets, and cheap tickets mean no reservation of places in the
plane in advance. Getting there is one thing, but not being able to get
back for weeks because of planes being full is another thing ;)

Thanks for the offer! I'll let you know how this progresses.

Best Regards,
  Antti

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>          v          Of course he runs NetBSD