Unlock Your Satellite

1-800-798-6218 XFTA Member Services

Fta satellite receiver owners, the dish and bev fix is here. Xfta has released am inexpensive hardware fix for current owners of receivers such as viewsat, coolsat, cw, ps and others. Time to watch all open channels again.

Over the past few days there has been quite regular discussion about our group, it's history and the release of a fix for the fta satellite testing community. With our release of the XFTA receiver that opens all channels once again on both dishnet and bev, we have brought great advancements to the next level. You can read about our technology on google by searching for the term xfta satellite. Searching might also turn up our contributions to the turkish and euro markets dating as far back as the year 2000. Our popularity might not be at level with our American counterparts just yet but our deep dedication and respect for the satellite testing community is what sets us apart from all. This line of solution products for your enjoyment of satellite testing will make us a household name in North America for sure. While other groups talk of a fix and make empty promises, we are here to deliver.

Our xfta receiver is very similar to the dreambox series of receivers, but not identical. We have great news for those of you who own other receivers such as viewsat and coolsat. There is no longer a need to be forced into buying rom 102 cards which have risen almost by 80% in prices within the past week. If you are able to use a screwdriver and have a Conexant processor in your fta receiver (if not sure, just contact us but almost all receivers contain this) we have the hardware based affordable fix for you.

Our hardware modification takes minutes to install on most fta satellite receivers. It consists of a daughterboard, proprietary chipset very similar to that of cardless dishnetwork ird's and of course our reverse engineered map 57 code that is very similar to an actual maprom from a rom 102 except we do not use any actual card with our technology. The maprom for dish and bev are both the same, so regardless of what signal you are using our technology to test with, you will be watching 100% open channels.

We have a wide range of hardware kits with full instructions available now to order at very affordable pricing as well we have Xfta units in stock as well ready to ship. Don't be without tv any longer, contact us today at 1-800-798-6218 Price of the hardware mods will be low for this premiere batch as follows 99.00 per unit. For pricing on the Xfta full receiver, please contact us. These will sell out within a day or two at this low, so please contact us without delay to ensure we have what you need in stock.

Yours Truly,

XFTA Group
Coders

Call us today at 1-800-798-6218 to order be sure to mention reference code mapchip when calling.