Eradicate all that you owe without sending an other dime

Abolish everything you are indebted for with out sending an other cent.
Stop the embarrassing telephone calls. Bring a stop to the payments!

Believe it or not a good number lending orgizations not following the
banking laws here. Unbelievable but true!

Join us for detailed information about our procedure at N O  expense or
obligation. You have naught to lose and plenty to reap.

Contact us at:
1--3 1 3--2 6 3--2 7 0 6
Detailed info or to discontinue getting or to see postal address

She was not at all heavy, so the Wizard and Dorothy managed to lift her
gently to the ground. He dried his eyes, made an honest struggle to regain
his cheerfulness, and then muttered to himself: If I stay up here, like an
air-bubble in the sky, I shall certainly go crazy