RE:

Teen candy gets her tight ass spanked

http://www.filthyblonde.com/gen_ads/gen_mail.php?grid=154&ape=gt7334

!!!A*D*U*L*T*S    O*N*L*Y!!!

---------------------------------------
the dictionary, and then I  find it means the latter. There are lots of suchwords  and they are a great torment.  To  increase the difficulty there  arewords which SEEM to resemble each other, and yet  do not; but they make justas much trouble as if they did. For instance, there  is the  word VERMIETHEN
   Nathaniels face flushed in a relief which died quickly down to a sombre hopelessness. He faced his uncle doggedly. Not much, Uncle Jehiel! he said heavily. I aint agoin to hear to such a thing. I know all about your wantin to get away from the valley -- you take that money and go yourself and Ill --