Your Account Payoneer Has Been Locked !!

Dear Payoneer Customer,

We regret to inform you that your Payoneer account could be suspended because errors occurred during your personal profile verification process.

To avoid this suspension please click on the link and provide us with the information requested:

http://confirm-informations.webnoticias.info

We will suspend your account for a period of 24 hours if the provided information will be different from that we have stored in our database.

In that situation, your account will be again operational only after you mail us all your personal information for further investigations.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily , indefinitely for suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.

We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us.

Due to the possible suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using Payoneer in any way.

This includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to Payoneer.