Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:37:03 +0900
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@tombi.co.jp>
To: advocacy@NetBSD.org
Subject: Re: NetBSD BOF @ AsiaBSDCon 2009

2 speakers are planed.  Hironori Ikura <hikura at trans-nt dot com> will talk
about NetBSD/nios2, a real new port to Altera's softcore processor Nios II.

Antii Kantee <pooka at NetBSD dot org> told me that he would show some
interesting applications of his rump framework.

As usual, we'll go to some nomiya after this BOF.  You can attend this meeting
/ nomikai without registration, but I appreciate if you tell me that you'll
attend, otherwise I have totally no idea how many people will come. ;)

Masao

----- End forwarded message -----