i want to write to u, dear

Hello my dear friend Laurent
I believe I am a considerate, understanding, kind, cheerful, open, graceful and refined
person. My favorite activities include going in for sports, traveling, dancing, meeting
new people, cooking, reading, making a cozy home, designing, growing flowers and going
for a walk in warm summer evenings. I hope you also like it. I hope you like to eat
at home because I will cook for you www.nicole.km.ua/
I hope that flower in our house will make it live. I imagine my future partner as an
interesting, kind, tender and humorous man who has many interests.
Enjoy
Mariangeles