Fw. because its ten times cheaper dude!

Title:
GlobalTS
Lufthansa Load Controller

Lufthansa service center in Brno is looking for candidates
Are you looking for a new career? Apply now for our open position:
Load Controller
Lufthansa leading European airline has opened loading control centre in Brno. We are looking for new team members for our growing business. Good English and German knowledge is required for this new position of the Load Controller.
Position requirements:
German knowledge on communicative level is required
  • English is a must
  • Good communication skills
  • Basic knowledge of PCs
  • Flexibility to work in shifts
  • Stress tolerant
Job description:
  • Load Controller is person responsible for weight and balance calculation of Lufthansa flights all over the world by: checking the planned figures of passengers, bags, cargo and mail doing the complete load planning. Communicating with the ramp supervisor and giving (loading) instructions.
Working benefits:
 Attractive package of airline employee benefits
 Motivating remuneration
 Work in a young team and dynamic organization
More detailed info about conditionas and other offered positions → check our web site:
www.globaltelesales.cz
spy
Contact:
LUFTHANSA - Call Centrum Brno