I want to apologize beforehand

Hello!!!
My name is Evgeniya. I use this kind of dialogue for the first time.
For this reason I want to apologize beforehand, if I will write
something not correctly. I heard  that many people who not
been able to find happiness in the usual life, have found happiness
through Internet. I have decided to make this step. I liked your profile
and I interested in you very much.I hope you will also in me if we
support our relations.Hope that they will be sincere, warm and confidential.
I want to believe that our glances coincide and you and i are not different people.
I search for that person who rescue me from solitude.I feel myself solitary in
this enormous, false and cruel world.It is so awfully.I come short heats of
the confidence and rapports very much.I search for the person whom I could
open my soul and heart, be divided their own thoughts and feeling, understand
that somebody need me.The main  is clean and openning soul.If you search
for the same please write me.

Please answer only to my personal e-mail:  evgeloved@lavabit.com

I promise that your letter will not remain unheeded and answered.
Evgeniya.

EvgeniyaIam.jpg