Lei Hao Attorney,

Zakuro Xenah-Ukita is my name, Executive Vice President/ Head of Sales of Zhung Hua Construction Corporation Ltd. I am contact you after long internet search for very good attorney who can represent our company in sell equipment business with client in your state because our Hong Kong lawyer cannot work in the USA (We are seller; client is buyer). Please advise if your firm do sales /purchase transactions and agreement.

A referring from you will be greatly thanked if this is not your area of practice.

Due to language blockage and time difference, communication via e-mail will be most best for us at this time.

Regards,
Zakuro Xenah-Ukita
Executive Vice President/ Sales Head
Zhung Hua Construction Corporation Ltd