Creative Suite Premium Edition v2.0 - $99.95

Branded softs
http://roundedness.tusok.com/

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

Man is a dog's idea of what God should be.
First secure an independent income, then practice virtue.

I despise the pleasure of pleasing people that I despise.
Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war.
If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.