Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Pro plus 200 Templates - $29.95

Software store
http://Gerard.tanrun.com/

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
ACADEME, n. An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught.
Riches are not an end of life, but an instrument of life.
Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
RECOLLECT, v. To recall with additions something not previously known.
To revive sorrow is cruel.