repltextSAB

Ciao!To everyone in the family of classonewatches,..This was my first time ordering a watch from classonewatches and it will not be my last. First of all your web page is perfect, its easy to get around the selection of watches is overwhelming but more importantly your details about each and every watch from size to color to movement brings the watches to life. the watch i received today is exactly what i thought it would be. anyway i could go on and on . i had some questions for customer service they were answered the same day. Your prices are more than fair for the quality of your watches add free and timely shipping great service and you get your name" classone". I have but a single bad habit left in life, i love watches. thank you all i will have another order for you before your great 15% off sale is over. And did i mention i had no idea my watch would come in a beautiful box.

 Adam Barajas (USA)

    Thank you very much! paceflap.com

  Box Sets+Cufflinks+Tiffany & Co Jewelry

  15% OFF (offer available only when you buy 2 or more watches)

         www.paceflap.com