[pbsd-mg2] Re: Warner

In message <007701be7d05$d0edb3a0$0101a8c0@shin1> "たけむら" writes:
: I am Shin Takemura. Nice to meet you.

Takemura-san wa hajimemashite.  Dozo yoroshiku.

: Unfortunately, I don't read/write in English very well.

Sadly, I do not read or write Japanese, but I have started learning.
I hope the basics that I have learned so far are correct and polite.

: PLEASE do not re-distribute this program because it is incomplete.
: And, for now, do not discrose any information about it to any one who
: don't subscribe this ML, please.

OK.  I will not redistribute this.  I will try it when I get my Everex
A-10 in a few days.  Is 4M of memory enough give things a try?

Warner Losh