[pbsd-mg2] Commit NetBSD/hpcmips codes

Greetings,

I'm working on NetBSD/hpcmips which is a port for embedded MIPS
CPU machines like a PDA. (i.e. MIPS based Windows CE machines.)
And now I'm ready to marge source codes and commit into -current
repositry.

I will add many new files and modify 15 files below which are shared
by MIPS base systems. Most of modifications are enclosed by
#ifdef and I belive it has no side-effect.

If there is no problem, I will commit in a few days.

Takemura

--------------------
Modified files:
    lib/libc/arch/mips/Makefile.inc
    lib/libc/arch/mips/gen/Makefile.inc
    lib/libc/arch/mips/gen/__setjmp14.S
    lib/libc/arch/mips/gen/_setjmp.S
    lib/libc/arch/mips/gen/setjmp.S
    sys/arch/mips/include/cpuregs.h
    sys/arch/mips/include/locore.h
    sys/arch/mips/include/mips3_pte.h
    sys/arch/mips/include/mips_param.h
    sys/arch/mips/mips/db_interface.c
    sys/arch/mips/mips/locore.S
    sys/arch/mips/mips/locore_mips3.S
    sys/arch/mips/mips/mips_machdep.c
    sys/arch/mips/mips/pmap.c
    sys/arch/mips/mips/trap.c

New files:
    sys/arch/hpcmips/*
    lib/libc/arch/mips/fplib/*    (9 files, FPU emulation functions)
    lib/libc/arch/mips/gen/*    (12 files, FPU emulation functions)
    distrib/hpcmips/*
    etc/etc.hpcmips/*
EOF