Forward: try something for me on your hpcmips system?

ということでみなさん手元のマシンで試してDemetriouさんに
教えてあげましょう。

Could folks with hpcmips systems (even ones not supported by NetBSD!)
try something for me?

Download the file:

	http://www.demetriou.com/~cgd/pbsdhack.exe

to your hpcmips system.  It's a slightly hacked version of
pbsdboot.exe.  (DO NOT replace your existing version of pbsdboot.exe
with it!)

Run it.  It'll present you with a normal-looking booter dialog box.
ignore all of that, just select the big 'boot' button.  (i.e. don't
bother even telling it your system type; when you get to the 'Are you
sure?' dialog later, say no.)

When you select 'boot', it'll put up an informational dialog.

Please e-mail me (cgd@netbsd.org) privately with your system
type/model number, and with the information presented in that dialog
box.

thanks!

chris