Fw: Re: pkg/11241 (mgl & mglfonts)

mglsvrxってどこにあるんでしたっけ?

Hi,

I had a look at these two packages, and am stuck now. What I did so far:
 * clean up so that the mgl pulls in mglfonts, not vice versa
 * in mgl, rename start.sh -> start_mgl.sh to make it consistent
   with kill_mgl.sh
 * Make this work on ELF by inserting some -Wl,-rpath options.

But I'm sort of stuck now - the two packages compile, and I can run
mgterm, but start_mgl.sh seems to call some program 'mglsvrx' that's not
there (not even in the work dir), etc. I think this needs your help!

What I currently have is available at
http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/pr-11241-mgl.tgz. Please fetch, and have a
look. Send me any patches/changes/updates/whatever.

Maybe have a look on the changes that I've made, too.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>