From: "Christian Marschalek" <cm@chello.at>
To: <takemura@netbsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 6:50 AM
Subject: NetBSD/hpcmips on an Compaq Aero 1550

hi there!

i have an upgrade compaq aero 1520! (ce 2.11 to 3.0) (rom change)
now i have one ques.

i managed to get the bootloader display something
problem is the framebuffer thingie seems to have chenged
when i use the 1530 config option -> nothing is displayed

when I use the everex freestyle option something is displayed verticali on
the screen but very distorted

when i use the e-10 option there are lots of big letters :) but also
distorted

i don't have any clue which framebuffer settings i shall use...

do you have?

(i downloaded version 1.5)

and btw: do you have exact hardware specifications of the aero models?
the hw on 1520/30/50 should be the same!

regards chris

p.s.: hopefully you can help me cause i realy want to get this baby
running:) wince sux ...