Re: 3.3V PC card is available on hpcmips ?

In message: <20020103120534.735D.NGC@ff.iij4u.or.jp>
            noguchiさん ngc@ff.iij4u.or.jp が書きました
: Do I understand that there is no 3.3V support by the standard
: specification of PCIC and it is dependent on a chip?

はい。そうです。

Yes, that's right.  There are at least 5 different ways to do this
that I'm aware of, each of them a little different.  There are two
parts.  One reading the VS[12] pins, and the other is being able to
set 3.3V.

: I will see and examine the code of FreeBSD's sys/pccard.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.  I spent a lot
of time on that code.  It is pretty good, but not perfect.

Warner