URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
LAGOS PORT COMPLEX,
APAPA QUAYS.
FAX: 234-1-7599325
FROM: The Desk of: DR. IDOWU TAYLOR
ACCOUNT/AUDIT DEPT.

RE: URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Although this proposal might come to you as a surprise, since it is from
someone you do not know or have seen before, but based on recommendations,
I gathered from a very reliable source here in Nigeria.
I am the director, fund co-ordinator of the Account/Audit Department of
the Nigerian Ports Authority.

The crux of this letter is that the Account/Audit Department of the NPA
deliberately over-inflated the contract values of various contract
awarded. In the course of disbursement my office was able to track down
the sum of US$43.5M (Forty Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S
Dollars) as the over invoiced sum.

This money is now floating in the NPA domiciliary account with the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I and my colleagues now want to quickly transfer
this fund to a safe nominated foreign account for possible investment
abroad.

We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign
account because of our status as civil/public servants. Hence the need to
solicit for your full banking details, to enable us transfer this money
into your account.

Upon your acceptance of this proposal, we have also agreed on a sharing
ratio:-
1) 30% for you as the account owner
2) 60% for I and my colleagues
3) 10% will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses both locally
and internationally during the course of this transaction.

Furthermore, we shall be coming over to your country when the money is
finally in your account and we shall be relying on your advise as regards
to investment of our share.

Be informed that, this business is genuine and 100% safe considering the
high powered government officials involved.

Send by fax the following information:-

1) YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS,
2) BANK NAME, ADDRESS AND ACCOUNT NUMBER
3) YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

This is to effect the Swift Transfer of this fund into your account in
less than Seven (7) working days. Contact me strictly on TEL:
234-1-4719668 or FAX NUMBER: 234-1-7599325.

Expecting your call immediately while looking forward to a healthy
business relationship with you.

Sincerely yours,

DR. IDOWU TAYLOR