you may want to see this2401

Title: Legal Solutions For Pennies A Day
This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

You Can Receive Thousands of Dollars in Legal Services
For Only Pennies a Day
- US & Canada Only -

If You Answer YES
To One or More of the Following Questions

        • Received a Traffic Ticket You Thought Was Unjustified?
        • Paid a Bill You Knew Was Unfair?
        • Lost A Security Deposit?
        • Bought a Home or Purchased A Car?
        • Signed an Employment Contract?
        • Had difficulty collecting an insurance claim?
        • Had Trouble With Your Credit Report?
        • Been Involved in a Landlord or Property Dispute?
        • Been involved in a separation or divorce?
        • Had To Collect Child Support?
        • Prepared A Will or Wanted To?
You can get all these services handled by some of the best attorneys in the country for only pennies a day. Why wait until you have a catastrophe and have to pay up the nose at the rate of $200 per hour? Get the same first-rate service from the same top-notched attorneys.

Copyright © 2001, Legal Relief Systems

for more information