Thank You for Your Order

The Inbox Discount Shopping Network! It's FREE to use!

The easiest way to shop online is here. Imagine having the products &
services you're interested in come directly to your email!

Here is how it works(1-2-3).

1. You select the products & services you want to see off our website. NO
SIGN-UP required!
2. We send you the latest discounted products/services in your area of
interest via email. Saving you hours of search time.
3. See the products/service on sale in seconds on the website.

You will only be receiving new products or services that you specifically
request in your area of selected interest.
Your email is not sold or abused in any way.

Use our innovative and fascinating service Free for life. We do the work
for you.
You can add or delete categories of interest at anytime upon receiving
your first email.

Give it a test-drive to see how easy & fun it is to use.
http://inboxdealsonline.com

If you have no interest in our service we will be happy to take you off
permanently. We delete all emails that request deletion off our system
with 3-4 business days. Thank you.
http://inboxdealsonline.com/Site/databaseupdate.asp