Test

Dear user of jp.netbsd.org,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
jp.netbsd.org user support team.

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** WARNING! Attached file readme.zip contains:

     WORM_MYDOOM.M virus in compressed file readme.html                                                                                                      .scr

   Attempted to clean the file but it is not cleanable.
   It has been deleted.