Life is good

My dear friend!
I hope to establish relationship based  on mutual understanding, respect
and honesty http://sledui.net/u6X
I am able to love with all my heart and want to present attention,
tenderness, care and affection to a decent man whom I will love and who
will love me. I would like to full his life with warmth, harmony and
cosines. I want to find a man with rich inner world, honest, decent and
self confident.
Later:)
Alex G

--