Re: Follow up

Hi,

I sent you several emails recently, and you have not responded to any of them.

Will you be interested in making 3% daily on forex and cryptocurrency investment?

I'm a broker to an institutional, professional crypto-currency trader who can help generate a daily profit from forex and crypto-currency trading with high-level expertise on the market and hedging system to mitigate risk. We give an exceptional level of guarantee for the client's investment.

You can also make cash investment against a crypto-currency if you do not currently have in your possession any crypto-currency.

Let me help you make more with your idle crypto-currency or the available cash in the bank.

Write to me for more details.

Thank you.

George.