Re[4]: Want to know me?

Hi there!

I miss love in my life and I desire to find it!
Hello, gentleman. I am a single girl, nice, attractive, intelligent, active and easy-going, but lonely...

I am looking for a responsible man, the one who can show me wisdom, love and attention he has.

I love life and I am sure I can make my only man happy. If you want to learn me better,
you can find me here http://bestthelove.com/myhoney
If you write to me, I will gladly answer all your questions as something inside says to me that something big and beautiful can grow between us...

Looking forward to get a letter from you!
Valyusha