Please Verify Your Email: verify#wqR6uUlPHhSwtY22TZLHf5gMa8bSS6Kn

Hi,

The message you sent requires that you verify that you
are a real live human being and not a spam source. Recently, with the various domains I have registered, it's difficult to find your email among the hundreds of spam email I get. Kinda like finding a needle in a haystack!

To complete this verification, simply reply to this message and leave the subject line intact. There is no need to add a message, as the spam application will not forward it to me. It will simply verify that you have read this message and replied to it.

Thank you for understanding and for taking this extra step. It's a one-time action (per email address), so you shouldn't receive this message again.

- Jose