Re: =?koi8-r?B?8sHT0NLPxMHWwSDSwdPUxc7JyiE=?=

The recipient of the message you recently sent uses a anti-spam
blocking system.  We do not have your email address in our database
as a verified email sender.

Your email was not delivered to the recipient.  Please verify
that you are a human and not a machine sending this email by clicking below.
This is the only time you will be asked to perform this, future emails will
be delivered directly to the recipient.

Click on the following URL or copy and paste this URL into your
web browser to verify your email address:

http://www.mailanyone.net/ff.html?r=122242502228459
Verification Number: 122242502228459

Thank you,

Anti-Spam Blocking Team