And My Greatest Stock Pick of this year is...

My latest pick - Gold Should Break To $2120: Experts Going to get cheap
gold? Buy gold companies as G_GSM TODAY!!! Gold price came beneath push in
past weeks because Federal Reserve's law may be concluded, but analysts
advised CNBC - precious metal may Reach Through $2080 - Written: CNBC.
Mining companies might be probably volatile than treasure, but gold will
Boom assuming gold which sits roughly 11% beneath 2011 pinnacle - By: WSJ.
Granted you're choosing gold, adding 40000 or 200000 shares of G_GSM on
Feb, 15th is a lucrative idea.