Large European company is looking for Us employees.

Hello!

EMPLOYERS BROKERAGE SERVICE, a customs house brokerage company providing brokerage services, customs consulting, forwarding and warehousing throughout Eastern Europe, is looking for an individual contractor to work as a part-time US Representative. Main responsibilities include processing payments from US based customers. Compensation is piece-rate, up to US$5,000 per month.

To be eligible, you must:

+ be a United States citizen at least 18 years old;
+ have a PC with internet access;
+ have/open a bank account in any of the US banks (preferably in one of the Credit Union Banks) or have a PayPal/ePassporte account;

Time commitment is set at 2-3 hours a day. Please apply with a resume to: robertbrownbrokservice@gmail.com . It will be a great pleasure for me to answer all your questions related to the job and our company.
Regards,

Robert Brown,
HR Manager
EMPLOYERS BROKERAGE SERVICE z o.o.