hi

I am a boy of eighteen years of age, who has just completed the lowest level of education.I am now in the house waiting for my results of the examination that we took during April 21st-25th 2008. I hope to get better agregate so that it can enable me to the next level of education.
               please, at this stage I need help from anybody who may wish to help me.In-fact my parents are poor,they don't  have enough capital with them to continue my education.I hope my parents would take good care of me.This is because they becomes happy anytime that they sees my in the house. They always says that,I am their blessed child in the family. We are six children in the house and am the forth child of my parents.
 I am very pleased with my parents but I still need hulp to further up my education.

        BY THE WAY THIS IS MY ADDRESS
             MY NAME IS...ISAAC OSEI AKOTO.
                           C/O CHARLES LOKKO
                             P.O.Box1081