Re: ***SPAM*** =?koi8-r?B?WzFdOiDnz9PUyc7J3s7ZyiDLz83QzMXL0yDXIMcuIO3P08vXwQ==?=

Thank you for using our SuperFoodsRx Customer Service Email system.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.

We make every effort to respond to our Members no later than one day after receipt of their email.

Due to extremely high weekend volume, emails sent and received on the weekend and on Monday are responded to within twenty-four to fourty-eight hours.

SuperFoodsRx
Customer Service
1 800 748 8745
service@superfoodsrxonline.com