Call

Dear Candidate!
I would like to take this time to welcome you to our hiring process and give you a brief synopsis. If you are taking a career break, are on a maternity leave, recently retired or simply looking for some part-time job, this position is for you.
Occupation - Flexible schedule 2 to 8 hours per day, we can guarantee a minimum 20 hrs per week employment. Salary - starting salary is $2000 per month, it is paid every month. Work hours - part time.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for competition enroll at http://www.yvonne.biz.ua/
Sincerely,
Francisco Adrian