Staff

Hello Applicant,
We have pleasure in informing you that in the context of setting up new stores in your region, our company is looking for Sales Assistants in a part time capacity. The employee has the responsibility for giving advice on products, helping the customers and maintaining order.
Our company provides: annual wages in the amount of 40,000 USD, year-end bonus, career development consistent with professional achievements, interesting work in the fast-growth company. If this suits you, please look through the details and fill out a form at http://www.anabel.in.ua
Respectfully yours,
Senior Manager of Personnel Office
Abraham Fulton