I NEED YOUR REPLY

From LEONARD OBI Esq c/o The Abacha's Family
Legal Adviser (Abacha's Family Estate)
Direct Tel:234-1-4705964.
Email: drmayabacha@netscape.net
webside:http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
Attn.: The President/CEO

I am Dr. (Mrs.) Maryam Abacha, wife to the late
Nigeria Head of State - General Sani Abacha. I am
proposing this business to you because we could be of
great assistance to each other, likewise developing a
cordial business relatinship.

I currently have within my reach the sum of Twenty-Five
Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$25,600,000:00)cash which I intend to
use for investment purpose specifically in your country.

This money came as a result of a pay back contract
deal between my late husband and a Russian firm
on our country's Multi-billion Dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.

The Russian partners returned my husband's share of
US$25.6 million after his death and lodged it with my
husband's security firm in Nigeria of which I am adirector.
Right now, the new civilian government has revoked our
licenses that allow us to own a financial and oil
company.

In view of this, I acted very fast to
withdraw the US$25.6 million from the company's vault
well preserved and packaged in trunk boxes and
deposited it in ECOWAS Security Bank. I have since
declared our security company bankrupt. No record
ever existed concerning the money neither is the
money traceable by the government because there is no
document showing that we received the money from the
Russians.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning
the government attitude towards my family, it has
become quite impossible for me to make use of the
money within, thus I seek your assistance to move the
money out of this country. On your consent, I shall
expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss
in detail about this transaction. Bearing in mind that
your assistance is needed to transfer this fund.
Your urgent response is highly needed. All
correspondences must be channeled to our legal adviser

Leonard Obi Esq through his direct Tel. No:

234-1-4705964. I must also use this opportunity to
implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep
this transaction a confidential issue. You can also
contact me directly on my secret telephone:-234-1-4705964
if there is need.

Thanks and God bless you.

DR. (MRS.) MARYAM ABACHA.