NetBSD installation

Hi, I'm elisa from malaysia.I'm too have the problem of installing netbsd
into my apple powerbook 3400c,where i got the message :

At a minimum, you should edit /etc/rc.conf to match your needs.  See
/etc/defaults/rc.conf for the default values.

                           uid 0 comm sysinst on /instfs: file system full
Segmentation fault
Back in microroot; halting machine...
halted by root
syncing disks... done
halted

Have you solve the problem? i really frust about that "black box" now.My
lecturer is urging me to start my project ,but I can't even install the OS.
Would you pls help me? I really appreciate if you can explain to me what
have I done wrong,for I have tried many (actually infinity) times to install
and reinstall Mac OS and boot into open firmware ,and try on netbsd.

Happy belated new year.

Thanks in advanced.

elisa
cherwoong@hotmail.com