FW: Phone Call Monday

Hello this is Christine Vanhouser with P.P. Bancard Services and I wanted to speak with you this week. We are giving businesses that have over $100,000 a year in V/MC volume a Free Hypercom T7P Plus at no charge plus our Low Rate Processing Program with no Monthly Fees:

1.69% for all Visa and MasterCard Swiped
2.15% for all Visa and MasterCard if you Key Enter
10 cents For All Transactions
35 cents per Transaction for Debit
2.75% for all Rewards and Corporate Cards
$13 Chargeback Fee (Only if you get a Chargeback)
5 cents AVS
4 cents Batch
$1.00 Voice Authorization (Only if you use it)
No Monthly Statement Fees
No Monthly Minimum Fees

You will receive your Terminal within 5-7 Business days and we'll also replace your Terminal every 3 years with a Newer Version at No Cost. There's no Contracts, so you if you find a Processor better than our company you are free to leave with no cancellation fees.

* Very Important, you must do over $100,000 a year in V/MC sales or over $8,000 a month in V/MC sales.

Send me an email with a great telephone number to reach you this week and discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you.

- Christine Vanhouser
Office Manager and Assistant
PP Bankcard Services and Systems