Important Notification From Western Union

Dear Western Union member,

We are sorry to inform you that your Western Union Online Account
has been suspended. A high number of failed login attempts have
been recorded on your online account. As a security measure we
had to temporarily suspend your account.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this email.
Please download the form and follow the instructions on your
screen.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern, javascript
enabled, browser (ex: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 3,
Opera 9).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely, the Western Union security team.

2010 Western Union. All rights reserved.

restore_form.html