Extending Refinances at low rates

Our bank has notified us that we can no longer be conducting refinances at our advertised rate.
If you have applied with us in the last 2 days then we will honour our 3.2% rate.

As of today our rate has increased to 3.86% and within 4-5 days this rate will increase again.
We are urging future clients to fill in our application so this rate can be locked in today.

Within 1-4 hours our broker will contact you to verify everything.

Locked Rate Form:

http://dizenes.com/cw

plane early
dizenes.com/rem