PAYMENT UPDATE

REFERENCE: SNS/02341/10/NL

BE ADVISED ACCORDINGLY

Be informed that my previous mail to you was not responded to which lead to this mail.

It may interest you to know a comprehensive search revealed your last name to be same with a customer of the SNS Bank N.V (now deceased) whom my bankÃÔ efforts to locate any heir has been unsuccessful. The benefit from this account worth millions in dollars is awaiting payment to a potential heir/beneficiary.

As the head of compensation and benefits department of my bank ,i assure you that your last name can pass for a heir to this huge amount . You need not worry about the legal requirement as you shall be closely guided and directed on this.

Kindly respond with your name as stated in your driver's license or international passport and your direct telephone number to signify interest.

Be advised to keep this very important notice to yourself until advised otherwise

Yours Faithfully,
Chris Veenstra