Re[1]: it's wonderful to know u

Hi, Marko

This letter is of great importance. I am here in order to build my own
Planet which will be called a Planet of Love. My future family will live
there.
Maybe it sounds stupid, but I am serious at present time. I have serious and
firm intentions to find a good man and to create family with him.
I am tired of empty searches and short romantic dates. I need stable life, I
need to love and to be beloved.
I dream about the day  when I will give my heart and devote my life to a
good man.
I will call him "my Darling Husband" and I will be his "Sweet beloved Wife".
Oh, so sweet words, I dream to hear them!
I see that you look for your second half, too. I ask you to stop your search
at me. We are both single people, but we have everything for love: kind
hearts, tenderness, hopes and dreams.
My heart will beat faster while I am (find me http://lovegalaxys.com/lovehim )
waiting for your letter.

Do svidaniya