full wattle

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

It's already showing up on Screeners NationWide

HORK it Tuesday

Pat Garriott said he was eating in the basement cafeteria when he heard shots.

The plant leaked about 315 gallons of water, said Katsuya Uchino, another Tokyo Electric official.

Before he was shot, the gunman said, "I am the emperor and I'm here to take over state government," Dreyer said.

The earthquake, which left fissures 3 feet wide in the ground along the coast, hit shortly after 10 a.m. local time and was centered off Niigata state. Buildings swayed 160 miles away in Tokyo. Sirens wailed in Kashiwazaki, a city of about 90,000, which appeared to be hardest hit.

Uchino said the water contained a tiny amount of radioactive material -- a billionth of the guideline under Japanese law -- and is believed to have flushed into the Sea of Japan.

The plant leaked about 315 gallons of water, said Katsuya Uchino, another Tokyo Electric official.