[pbsd-mg2] RE: Cross building netbsd-hpcmips

-----Original Message-----
From: Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Date: Apr 10 1999 5:46
Subject: [pbsd-mg2] Cross building netbsd-hpcmips

>konnichi wa
>
>gomen nasai.  watashi wa nihongo ga wakarimasen. [*]

watashi no English mo heta de gomen nasai.

>I've had success with cross building a NetBSD hpcmips kernel on
>FreeBSD machine.  In the status report I transliterated into English,
>it appeared some work was needed still in supporting cross
>compilation.  May I impose upon someone to expand upon the following
>todo item in English:
>
>>  - cross compile emvironment (development support)

Of course I have cross compile environment on my i386 based
NetBSD machine, but I had hard time to build it.
I think that we need to establish easy and quick way to build the
environment for everyone who want to cross compile.
Especialy, application programers will need it.

Please post here how to build the environment on the FreeBSD.
And please create and distribute an archive like 'package' if possible.
(There is no hurry.)

Takemura