[pbsd-mg2] Cross building netbsd-hpcmips

konnichi wa

gomen nasai.  watashi wa nihongo ga wakarimasen. [*]

I've had success with cross building a NetBSD hpcmips kernel on my
FreeBSD machine.  In the status report I transliterated into English,
it appeared some work was needed still in supporting cross
compilation.  May I impose upon someone to expand upon the following
todo item in English:

>  - cross compile emvironment (development support)

Domo arigato

Warner

[*] For those of you that know English, I'm trying to say "I'm
sorry. I don't understand Japanese yet."  I hope I did it
successfully, or successfully enough to be understood.  I have started
studying Japanese, but have much to learn still.  I do hope I've used
the appropriately polite forms.  I appologize if I have not.