[pbsd-mg2] Re: Freestyle Manager

In message <199904160109.KAA27597@shin1.sm.sony.co.jp> takemura@sm.sony.co.jp writes:
: Sofmap online shop sells Freestyle Manager (RAM 8MB) for $80.
:
:   http://www.rakuten.co.jp/sofmap/308211/308443/

Hmmm, too bad shipping from Japan to the US is so expensive. :-(

I recieved my Everex A-10 today.  4MB memory, but I have also ordered
an upgrade to 16MB from Everex.  We'll see how well/poorly this works
out.  From all appearances, it should be almost trivial to install
this upgrade.

Also, I have Vr4102 for sure (with the Vrc4171 support chip).  Direct
inspection leads me to believe this :-)

This weekend I'll try the boot loader and current NetBSD kernel and
report back what I find.  What should I expect to work?

Warner