[pbsd-mg2] Re: Freestyle Manager

Warner wrote:
> This weekend I'll try the boot loader and current NetBSD kernel and
> report back what I find.  What should I expect to work?

Please check whether console driver works with your machine or not ?
If it doesn't work, please make a patch to bicons.c. :-)
(BTW, I have to post the patch for E-55 to this list, sorry....)

When you boot the kernel via pbsdboot, you might get the following result:
1. boot message is displayed
2. random garbage is displayed
3. the dialog of windows ce protection fault is displayed

In case of 1. or 2., you are lucky, you may make the kernel work,
in case of 3., I have no idea, please ask this mailing list.

Please post the result to this mailing-list, anyway.
Thanks!
--
soda