[pbsd-mg2] RE: NetBSD/hpcmips multi-user mode running

----------

Suzki-san and I use NE2000 compatible PC-card ether which
are not CF ether. Because NEC MC-R series have one PCMCIA
type II slot and one CF type I slot and CF ether is more
expensive than PCMCIA ether.

But, Socket communications' Low Power Ethernet CF(LP-E)
supports a veriety of Palm-size/PC. And LP-E is NE2000
compatible. I had ensured that LP-E works well on FreeBSD
2.2.8 with if_ed driver. So, I think LP-E shuld work on
NetBSD/hpcmips if we configure pcmcia data base properly.
(Sorry, I don't try it yet.)

  Socket communications, Inc:
    http:www.socketcom.com

Takemura