[pbsd-mg2] RE: cache problem again

Shinohara-san has fixed the cache problem on Aug 20 and I succeeded to boot
without options, L1CACHE DISABLE, FLUSHCACHE_XXX and PGSIZE_16K.
The bug typically cause a hangup or some error when init comes up. Are you
sure you update your source for this fix ? It may need 'make clean'.

>  When I type a character (I'm using serial console) I break
> to the debugger.  When I tried to load debugging information to get a
> better traceback, I can't break into the debugger at all!

When you tried to load debugging info. and break debugger, what was happen?
Did you see some errors ?

Takemura