[pbsd-mg2] Re: NetBSD-1.4K

I apologize for writing to this list but I couldn't find any PocketBSD info in
english. My japanese is well, not past ohyo gozayemos (I don't know how to type
it).

Could someone please forward some info to me in english? I use FreeBSD but am
very interested in running an experiment that requires an embedded computer to
be out on the ice in Antartica for months. It will need to save its data to
compact flash.

Sorry for the bother. If this isn't the correct list please tell me.

Sean Jensen-Grey
Seattle WA
USA